2022 Indianapolis Women's Half Marathon
Carmel is proud to host one of the ten largest, female-only half marathons in the US on October 15th. Known for its big race feel with small-town hospitality, the event offers competitive fields, a fast course and cool vibe that has attracted ladies from all over the US! 34 states were represented in 2021.
The new forever home of Carmel offers a beautiful fall run with shady trees, fast course, and a wonderful post-race area within walking distance of shopping, restaurants, and more. Check out our reviews and join us for the 2022 Indiana Women’s Half Marathon & 5K on Saturday, October 15th (The 2.0 name change makes us the Indiana Women’s Half Marathon & 5K. So many ladies travel to the event so our name should reflect our Hoosier pride.)!
Here are a few reasons to join in!
- The largest women's-only running event in Indiana. That makes it fun!
- Custom tanks! We see our tanks on women all the time so we know you love them.
- We are the ONLY women’s only Half Marathon in the United States offering a cash purse to the top-20 in the half marathon and top 3 in the 5K plus 3-deep age group awards in both races! Others may celebrate women’s events with fancy names or colors or swag. We celebrate you by recognizing your achievements by offering more and giving back.
- Age group awards in the half marathon AND 5K!
- Pacers for the Half Marathon to help you hit your goal!
- Fast course will include many miles of shaded park trails. Yes, the move from downtown Indy is replacing exhaust fumes, noise, and city smell with leaves, birds, and calmness for you to focus on your run and get into a groove.
- Fall temps and foliage at the Carmel Gazebo. It doesn’t get much better for a post-race party location to celebrate with your friends.
- Again benefiting Indiana Women in Need; women helping and supporting women!