Introducing the BEST Indy real estate website - the NEW IndyHomes.com
After many months of hard work, we’re thrilled to introduce you to the NEW IndyHomes.com. Chock-full of information you won’t find anywhere else and cutting-edge functionality, we’ve built the site around you, our end user. Here’s a peek at what you’ll find:
- Using our Advanced Property search, search homes by a wide variety of criteria, including school district, architectural style, open houses, interior features, community and lot features, price reductions, days on market and much more!
- Each listing includes large photos and detailed information, including price history and school info.
- Create an account where you can save favorite listings and register for email alerts when homes that meet your criteria come on the market.
- Easy searching includes searching by map—just draw a shape around the area you’re interested in.
- Have a question about a listing or want to schedule a showing? Just submit one of the handy forms!
- Start searching now >>
- We provide information on 18 suburbs, townships and popular areas in and around Indianapolis, including a detailed overview; our restaurant, parks and events favorites; and public and private school information. Get a feel for what it’s like to live in any of these areas!
- Each community page also includes a one-click search-by-price-range tool, insightful market stats, and all listings for that community.
- Pre-programmed community searches let you explore homes with special amenities with one click—easily search for homes with pools, homes on golf courses, new construction, waterfront homes and more!
- Looking for the newest listings, price reductions and open houses? These are easy to find with one click from the Searches box too.
- Home buyers often narrow their choices down to favorite neighborhoods. The new IndyHomes.com lets you explore homes for sale in neighborhoods you’re interested in. Just click the “Neighborhoods” link in the “Searches” box in the upper-right corner of any community page and select from the list of neighborhoods.
- Explore our 18 featured communities, as well as some of our favorite neighborhoods and Downtown Indy neighborhoods >>
About Our Team
- Thinking about hiring us? Check out the Our Team section to learn more about Indy Homes. You’ll find bios of each of the team members, a personal note from team leader Kristie Smith, how WOW service and our core values make us different from other real estate teams, and raves from our clients. Make an informed decision!
- IndyHomes.com’s Why Indianapolis section provides an overview on everything from shopping and entertainment to meeting people in Indy to the various schools systems in and around Indianapolis. This section is a must-stop for anyone moving here! And of course, we offer full relocation services to our clients, including city tours, housing assistance and move coordination. Learn about those services in the Relocation section.
Indy Homes Real Estate Blog
- We pride ourselves on our informative blog, where you’ll find posts on goings-on in Indianapolis, selling your home, buying your home, home maintenance, luxury homes, tips on better living, as well as musings from Kristie. The Indy Homes blog has been going strong since 2011, but it has a fresh new look. Watch for new posts every week! Check it out here.
We hope this overview has been helpful! If you ever have questions, use the online chat feature at the bottom right of the homepage, or send us a note through the site’s contact form.
What do you think of the new IndyHomes.com? We’d love your feedback—just leave a comment below!
About the Author
Kristie Smith is the founder and CEO of the Indy Homes Real Estate Team. She is a REALTOR, and is one of the most recognized and accomplished Indiana real estate agents. Ranked among Central Indiana's top 10 real estate teams, the Indy Homes Team specializes in relocating families moving to the Indy area, as well as Helping People on the Move locally in Indy.