Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual who is a superstar, passionate about achievement, and draws energy from working with people. Working on our team, you will bring your dynamic personality, consultative spirit, highly motivated drive, and desire for excellence in all that you accomplish.
You will work with our lead buyer’s agent and assist her by showing homes to our buyer clients. This is a very important position for our team. It starts with learning about our clients, finding out “what matters” to them and helping them find the perfect home for their family needs/desires.
Knowledge of various cities, communities and neighborhoods is critical. Keeping a pulse on the housing inventory is essential to this position.
What will you do?
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after he/she has completed a needs-analysis
- Assist the lead buyer’s agent with facilitating final walk-thrus, inspections, family showings, and closings
- Consult with buyers regarding specific communities, neighborhoods and market conditions
- Transition active buyers to final home selection
- Generate business through sphere, referrals and prospecting
Regular Work Activities:
- Daily followup calls with clients, prospects and agents
- Studying of the real estate inventory and gaining expertise on the current market
- Scheduling properties to show
- Driving buyer clients to homes
- Providing feedback to fellow agents
- Providing consultation, strategy, insight and buying direction to our clients
- Working with buyer clients to refine their wants and needs
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Extensive research and prospecting to find off-market properties
- Manage, document leads and conduct daily follow-ups leading to converted buying clients
- Responding to and showing of Indy Homes listing inquiries
- Communicate with clients using memorized scripts and language
- Hold open a minimum of four team open houses/month.
- Happy, positive and whatever-it-takes attitude
- Hard-working and strong work ethic
- Ability to analyze clients’ wants and needs in order to match them to a new home
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple clients and needs
- Good driving skills and clean four-door automobile. Desire to spend a large amount of time driving in his/her car
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- WOW service and consultation
- Ability to memorize scripts and dialogues
- Ability to consult with clients regarding their home choice, including neighborhood quality and market pricing
- High school education
- Indiana real estate license
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Valid driver’s license
- Working, professional, clean four-door automobile
- Experience in customer service