Transaction Coordinator / Executive Assistant
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an individual who is a superstar, passionate about achievement, and learning-based. Working on our team, you will bring your dynamic personality, consultative spirit, highly motivated drive, and desire for excellence in all that you accomplish.
You will manage our real estate transactions from pended-to-closing. This is a very important position for our team. It takes a very detailed & task-oriented individual to manage the 100+ real estate transaction details.
You will relish the opportunity to take on greater responsibilities and will be eager to demonstrate your ability to push the team closer to achieving its goals. You will be deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing your own skills and developing into a leader within the team. As you succeed in the role, you may have limitless opportunities to grow and increase your responsibility and income.
What will you do?
- Manage all buyer & seller transactions from accepted offer to close
- Manage post-closing systems
- Keep lead agents informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for financial systems, including maintaining books, relocation services, & paying bills
- Implement projects from agents as needed
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, & maintenance of all office supplies & equipment
- Manage all incoming/outgoing leads, prospects, & referrals, track sources of business & keep team numbers on track
- Manage calendars & appointments for multiple team members
- Consult & provide customer service for clients, negotiate inspection responses, & handle all closing issues
- Manage vendor relationships
- Manager our real estate office & all logistics
Regular Work Activities:
- System & Information Management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor Relationships
- Bookkeeping & Financial Management
- Bringing what is wanted & needed to the team at all times
- Supporting Team Members with admin, marketing & all logistics
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational & project management abilities
- Strong consultation & customer service skills
- Service-based attitude
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly & without direction
- Detail-oriented and an enjoyment of completely a large volume of tasks.
- People Contacts & Interactions:
- Team Lead – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Administrative Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
- High School Graduate
- Real Estate License
To be considered for this position, please apply via ZipRecruiter.